[Advaita-l] [advaitin] The Bhashyas of Adi Shankara

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 03:51:03 CST 2017

Namaste Subbuji,

Agreed. I was pointing this out not to suggest that Adi Sankara only wrote
16 bhASyas, but in response to Sri Vidyasankar's question for a source for
the number 16.

Until Sri Sunil mentioned it in this thread, I wasn't aware of tradition
attributing 16 bhASyas to Shankara, but the proposition appears to have
some merit.

Regards,
Venkatraghavan