[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Works of Sri Vidyashankara

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 03:20:48 CST 2017

Namaste Sri Vidyasankar,
Thanks for your comments. The reference to devatA mArga in the gIta bhAshya
does address Prof. Karmarkar's comment.

The common wording between the adhyAsa and kshetrajna bhAshyas is also
noteworthy. Thanks for pointing out.

Another recurring theme that comes to mind is the "whose is avidya"
discussion that occurs in the gIta (13.2), BrihadAraNyaka (4.1.6) and sUtra
bhAshyas (4.1.3). Prof Ingalls has written a paper on this very topic.

Regards,
Venkatraghavan

On 3 Jan 2017 2:10 a.m., "Vidyasankar Sundaresan" <svidyasankar at gmail.com>