[Advaita-l] Fwd: Fwd: A question on PariNAma and vivarta

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 10 20:36:36 EST 2017

Venkatraghavanji - PraNAms

Beautiful. This is exactly what I have been stating. Vidyaranaya too says mRit iti eva satyam - uses the example as vivarta only. In the sloka 8 he is only referring to parinaama as transformation of one clump to pot. That is how I have resolved the apparent contradiction in the two slokas 8 and 49 of Ch. 13, since the rest of the discussion of the chapter is based on only vivarta.
Hari Om!Sadananda