[Advaita-l] advaitasharada site

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 06:20:46 EST 2017

Namaste Chandramouliji,

I think its a bug. Its typing out and searching alright, but the background
colour and font colour is possibly the same. Type elsewhere and cut paste
there to search for now, till they fix it.

Kind rgds,
--Praveen R. Bhat
[Br.Up. 4.5.15] */

On Wed, Feb 8, 2017 at 4:26 PM, H S Chandramouli via Advaita-l <