[Advaita-l] [advaitin] A question on PariNAma and vivarta

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 01:17:17 CST 2017

Pranams Sri Sadananda Ji,

Reg  << I just completed my talk on the topic and I did present what Shree
Vidyaranaya said and also presented my understanding with clear distinction
between the two. The listener can use their judgement. >>,

Fair enough. The purpose of engaging in discussions and objectives  of  the
Forum are well  met with such welcome developments. I am  delighted that
the issue which till now I believe was considered a settled issue in your
discourses will now get a much wider participation and debate which I am
confident will lead to a common proper understanding of  the issue sooner
than later. All the best.

Regards