[Advaita-l] About Moksha or Enlightenment

Kripa Shankar kripa.shankar.0294 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 04:28:33 CST 2017

Namaste,

I have a doubt whether an animal like cow or a monkey get Moksha. I think it is possible for two reasons. One is that, the force or knowledge from previous birth accomplishment. The second is by the grace of Guru. For eg a guru is attached to some animal /pet. In that case, can a guru reward the pet with enlightenment?

‎I hope this did not sound trivial and I humbly request for the standard answer to this doubt. Thanks

Regards
Kripa ‎

yo vedAdau svaraH prokto vedAnte cha pratiShThitaH |
tasya prakRRiti-lInasya yaH parassa maheshvaraH ||