[Advaita-l] Fwd: On-line Vedanta Classes in English medium

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 00:52:09 EST 2017

Since the announcement contained a picture, maybe the Advaita l forum,
which cannot display this, has not accepted my post.  Here, I am giving,
for the benefit of members a link from where the details can be seen:

In fact I had only selected the non-picture part of the announcement; yet
it did not get posted in Advaita l. I find that most forums are upgraded to
meet the present needs of posting images.

vs