[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** The Jivanmukta's attitude

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 23:08:59 EST 2017

Namaste Muraliji,

Sridhar Swamiji was a true Parivrajaka, therefore, such stories are spread
about across India and the old people there know them locally. Although His
teachings are being converted into books, stories and photos are amiss.
During the shatamAnotsava, HH Gangadharendra Sarasvati Swamiji,
Svarnavalli, had asked Shridharashram to collect photos and stories and
print them for the benefit of masses. This effort has been difficult. Even
in Swamji's printed charita, the content is brief, including around
Sigehalli, where He was initiated into sannyAsa! Its unfortunate.

Kind rgds,
--Praveen R. Bhat
That owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */