[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: Re: shankara speaking on behalf of or speaking to ??

Ravi Kiran ravikiranm108 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 02:02:07 EST 2017

Namaste Sri Chandramouli Ji

Yes, there are 2 portions in your statement, as I understood .. The first
portion (A) does not contradict while the other (B) needs clarification.

Clarification is regarding the portion after the "*or*" in the below
statement,

> either “experience” it (A) *or *allow it to just “happen” without
“experience” of
> the prarabdha karma phala at his will. (B)

In such a case (B - just “happen” without “experience”), whether such a
jnAni is knowing or knows(aware of) the happening of prarabdha karma phala ?

what exactly you meant by " just happens without experience" ?

For example: you may take a case of severe head-splitting headache as prarabdha
karma phala

If such a one is not knowing ( is what you meant by without experience of
the happening) the prarabdha karma phala while it occurs, is it
due to the continuous atmaikatva jnAna vRtti's taking place ( based on his
will ) without mind entering into nirvikalpa samAdhi state ?

Thanks