[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Datta Charan Paduka - Mount Girinar Climbing

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Mon Dec 4 23:22:39 EST 2017

Dear Shakta Bhandu's,                                        On the Ocassion of Dattatreya Jayanti i.e Marga sira Shulka Pournami(3/12/2017) , It give happiness to share my yatra details of the Mount GirinarClimbing in the last month which I successfully completed. I do you have onebook on brief details of the climbing process i.e steps and the route of theyatra. I scanned and kept with me as a personal copy. Due to copy right issues,I am not able to upload the book, but I can send it to any body's personal mailID based on their interests.
Tonk 1: Jain Group of Temples, Steps-3800 (Nemi Nadh)
Tonk2: Ambaji Temple, Steps-4840Tonk 3: Gorakh Nath Summit, Steps-5280Tonk 4&5: Down followed byUp, Datta Charan Paduka - Steps-6830
Total Steps: Approximately ~ 7000 No's
 GeneralPrecautions: One hasto carry at least 2L, Glucose water along with shoulder bag, it takes minimum of 6 hrs to climb and return one can easily get down in 4 hrs. Althoughthere are many shops along the path, it is better to carry the essential thingsalong with us. if any one starts the climbing in the early house, they caneasily come back before noon. Warning:if any one having breath problems, asthma, cardiac problems, children are notadvised to take part of climbing as I couldn't see any medical/first aid help.  One canget more details from me in Person. Sri GuruPadaravindarpana MastuKameswaraRao
Dr. M.Kameswara RaoSenior Scientist, P&T Division,Defence Research & Development Establishment, Ministry of Defence, Govt of IndiaJhansi Road, Gwalior-474002,IndiaPh 91-(0)751-2390368(0) Imp Note:The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments if any.