[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Tue Aug 22 01:20:43 EDT 2017

Harishaha
---------

Hi, interested in philosophy. Belonging to tatva vada school but want to
understand advaita to clearly understand concepts as both are so interlinked
since centuries. I feel one cannot learn one without understanding another
school of thought

Gratianus Sylvester
information and guidance.

Priya Parameswaran
it's taken me so long.  It is my fervent belief that all blessings in my
life are through the Abiding Grace of our AcAryAs, ubhaya jagadgurus in
Sringeri - I feel blessed to be part of a forum dedicated to promoting the
right knowledge and discussion about the tenets of advaita Vedanta. Thank
you for this service, Vidya.