[Advaita-l] DSV in the advaitasiddhi: adhyAsa is substantiated

Ravi Kiran ravikiranm108 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 22:37:15 EDT 2017

Namaste  Sri Venkatraghavan Ji

One clarification below:

On Sun, Aug 20, 2017 at 12:40 PM, Venkatraghavan S via Advaita-l <

> Thank you for the lovely explanation, Anand ji.
>
> If we accept shukti ajnAna as the kAraNa for rajata, what is the kAraNa for
> shukti?

> Is it shukti ajnAna or brahma ajnAna?

shukti ajnAna (and rajata jnAna) is kAraNa for rajata, but how is, shukti
ajnAna be kAraNa for shukti perception/experience, or to consider, shukti
ajnAna as one of the options above ? (in general, ajnAna of a thing be the
cause for that thing? )

Isn't it shukti jnAna kAraNa for shukti ? (though,  brahma ajnAna is the
kAraNa for *all* that is seen in DSV)

Thanks