[Advaita-l] A spiritual retreat, Bengaluru

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 03:57:28 EDT 2017

Hari Om 🙏,

  *In continuation with "uddaraet atmanam"* retreat program, a  meeting for
youths has been called by His Holiness

*Date - 20August, Sunday*

*Time - Meeting from  11AM till 4 30 PM*

Morning *11 AM* teertha viniyogam by HH.

  *11 30 AM* Dakshinamurthy astaka upanyasam by Vidwan Anatha Sharma
Bhuvanagiri .

*12 to 12 30 PM* -  HH GURUGAL upanyasa on soundarya lahari .

Post lunch will be exclusive meeting towards *"Uddaraet atmanam" till 4 30
pm* .

*Venue* - Shiva Ganga Shankara Mata, chamarajpet.

*Landmark* - Near Kannada sahitya parishad or opposite to 'Kote Rameshwara
Temple', chamarajpet.

*Nearest metro station :* K R Market (0.5 km away from the venue)

*Key points of discussion* - We can share our experiences on our progress
or clarify our doubts on Aadyatmika topics in the divine presence of *HH
Shankara Bharati Swamiji.*

HH will take us towards next step in this Aadyatmika journey . Let us all
utilize this opportunity and get blessings from HH .

*Regards,*
*Vedanta Bharati*
98 45 614906/99 16 713558