[Advaita-l] REGARDING CONTACTS OF BRAHMACHARI UMESH (fwd)

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Wed Aug 16 02:05:57 EDT 2017

Can anyone help with this question?  Please cc the author on any replies
as he is not a member of the list.

Dear Sir,
I wish to know the contact details of Brahmachari Sri R M Umesh, the author
of "Yoga, Enlightenment, Perfection", the biography of Jagadguru Swami
Abhinava Vidyatirtha, who is also a disciple of present Jagadguru Swami
Bharathi tirtha, as I want to meet him regards doubts pertaining to yoga
sadhana. Kindly reply with contact details as soon as possible.