[Advaita-l] dRShTi-sRShTi definitions in the advaitasiddhi

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 08:15:45 EDT 2017

​Sorry, I left out the other verb when I said "यत् and तत् are neuter
relatives and co-relatives refering to karma (grammatical object) of
pashyati (sees)"; the sentence should be completed as "यत् and तत् are
neuter relatives and co-relatives refering to karma (grammatical object) of
pashyati (sees) *and​ of sRjati (creates/ manifests), respectively".

Kind rgds,
--Praveen R. Bhat
That owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */