[Advaita-l] Ishwara srushti - shruti bhAshya sammata

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu Aug 3 08:26:08 EDT 2017

praNAms
Hare Krishna

Yes Jeeva Kruta Srushti theory is a back door entry to Moksha itself. It is a secret door to Moksha is the statement of Praachina Acharyas like Swami Vidyaranya and not some modern Hippy Swami saying when he is smoking and drunk. How can we reject it?

Ø     I don’t know what hippy swamy or drunken swamy said about it ☺ …And again, I don’t know what to say about ‘chOra dvAra’ or secret door recommended by Sri vidyAraNya to get ‘instant’ mOksha…I am just trying to concentrate what mUlabhAshyakAra says about jeeva srushti as against brahma / Ishwara srushti.

Bhaamati has clearly said Ishwara has nothing or ZERO role in Avidyaa dealings.

Ø   Ishwara is the karmaphala dAta, karmAdhyAksha and at the same time nirlipta and kevala nirguNa.  Though he is not the creator of karma, katrutva (na katrutvaM, na karmANi lOkasya srutaji prabhuH) he does the creation with apekshA…ataH srujyamAnaprANi dharmAdharmApekshA vishamA srushtiH iti nAyaM Ishwarasya aparAdhaH clarifies bhAshyakAra, so we cannot blame Ishwara here.

He is always Nitya Shuddha Buddha Paramaatma. Therefore Rama Raya Kavi has correctly said Bhaamati Prasthana is saying Ishwara is Nirupaadhika Brahma only. In Sankara Bhashya also he has many times used Ishwara word for Nitya Shudda Brahma only.

Ø   Yes, that is right, I have not said anything differently ☺

I can find the references but you will say you cannot see them.

Ø     Kindly don’t take trouble to assume somany things on behalf of me..since I am agreeing with you ☺

If Ishwara as Nirupaadhika Brahma  is untouched by Avidyaa there is only one suspect for being Srushti Kartaa and it is Jeeva. He has created all this Dream with Avidyaa.

Ø     Despite giving bhAshyakAra’s clarification with regard to brahma, hiraNyagarbha, prajApati, prathamaja, sApeksha srushti etc.  if you still want to stick to your pet theory jeeva bhrAnti srushti against veda and shankara pratipAdita brahma kAraNa srushti..I don’t see any valid reason to stretch this discussion further.  Anyway, thanks for your time.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar