[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Re: Worship of Shiva or Vishnu lead to the same effect - Mahabharata

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Tue Apr 25 02:40:14 EDT 2017

devaḥ in advaita ultimately means the Supreme Consciousness.

praNAms
Hare Krishna

Yes, ekaM sat viprA bahudA vadanti says Rigveda, ultimately what is there and to be realized is AtmaikatvaM…Atleast till then let the jesus be there in church, let the allah be there  in masjid and let the hindu mythological celestial beings  be there in temple, let the jesus and allah not enter the garbha gudi of hindu devata due to our socalled Advaita jnAna ☺ Let us not confuse ourselves between vastu taNtra jnana and purusha taNtra karma/ dhyAna and upAsana.  It is because of this reason only our AchArya paraMpara insisting on  paNchAyatana Pooja if that is not the case we  would have seen cross on the right  side of chandramOuLishwara and dargah on the left side of liNga ☺ avidhipUrvaka upAsana, anya devata, different phala for different upAsana etc. would definitely hold water where upAsaka, upAsya, upAsana triad holds sway.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar