[Advaita-l] An interesting episode

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Apr 17 00:39:52 EDT 2017

Dear Readers,    Sri Subramanian wrote :"So let's always be in the company of good and right people!"Please permit me  to slightly amend the above stated sentence :"So let's CONSCIOUSLY always be in the company of our true svarUpa!"                          Thanking you.With respectful namaskars,Sreenivasa Murthy