[Advaita-l] Raama and advaita - a mocker

Kalyan kalyan_kg at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 10 09:44:40 EDT 2017

Sri Vidyasankarji, with all due respect to you (and I have a lot of respect for you) let us not unnecessarily complicate the issue. The question is very simple and straightforward. According to advaitins, did Rama really suffer from ignorance in the Ramayana? Or was he only acting as if he has suffered from ignorance, while in reality being aware of his true nature as the Atman all the time?

Regards
Kalyan