[Advaita-l] Fwd: A Vedantic nugget from Shri R. Visvanatha Sastri's writings

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः lalitaalaalitah at lalitaalaalitah.com
Wed Sep 28 14:49:04 CDT 2016

That was very good discourse. I got those videos from my AchArya, who
participated in that sabhA. Those days we were studying the same portion in
advaita-siddhi too.
So, it was a good experience to hear the opposite point of view and then
think solutions.

On Wed, 28 Sep 2016 at 21:44 Venkatesh Murthy via Advaita-l <