[Advaita-l] Ramana Maharshi - Advaitin or Neo Advaitin?

khaaksaar musafir57 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 13:07:38 CDT 2016

Dear learned members, Pranaams!

Let's suppose that we determine beyond any shadow of doubt that Sri Ramana
Maharshi was an advaitin or a neo advaitin.

How does that help anyone in realizing the truth of their being?

May we agree to disagree and ponder over things that really matter?

In Oneness,

satinder

On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 9:24 AM, Praveen R. Bhat via Advaita-l <