[Advaita-l] Ramana Maharshi - Advaitin or Neo Advaitin?

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 11:38:02 CDT 2016

I agree. When one is not firmly established in jnAna themselves, it is
better to refrain from judging others. After one is firmly established in
jnAna, there is need to judge.

Either way it is better to focus one's efforts on oneself and not question
anyone else is a jnAni or not.

Every individual knows where he or she stands. It is up to each  to self
regulate.

Regards,
Venkatraghavan

On 19 Sep 2016 5:17 p.m., "Ravi Kiran via Advaita-l" <