[Advaita-l] How many margas for mukti

Kripa Shankar kripa.shankar.0294 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 01:38:27 CDT 2016

‎Namaste Nithin,

Thanks for sharing the article. All the verses you quoted were great. I understand abheda bhakti as samadhi. To attain samadhi, one needs jnana. So bhakti leads up to jnana. I think you have already mentioned this in your article.

So in that case, bhakti is not a third path, as in, bhakti without jnana. Jnana is essential f‎or mukti.

Regards
Kripa‎

----
Vyasaya Vishnu roopaya Vyasa roopaya Vishnave
Namo vai Brahma nidhaye Vasishtaya namo namaha‎‎
‎