[Advaita-l] How do you meditate?

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 00:04:12 CDT 2016

Namaste,

I understand that you do not share the mantra and the spiritual
experiences. But you can share your daily routine. You can share how did
you tackle day-2-day issues.

You say that nitya karma cannot be quite, but shAstra-s say, you should
drop agni i.e. karma kANDa.

OM

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 8:44 AM, Venkatesh Murthy via Advaita-l <