[Advaita-l] sringeri mata: go daana seva

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 01:20:26 CDT 2016

Namaste

On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 8:40 AM, dinesh bn <tothereality at gmail.com> wrote:
> /.\
> saashtanga praNama.
>
> Many thanks for the advice.
> I am planning to visit the sri matha at my earliest.
>
> could you also kindly guide me in procuring kannada version of barthruhari's
> vairagya shatkam?

Someone here can help him to procure Kannada translation of
Bhartruhari Vairagya Shatakam. It is a very fine Kavya.

There is one book by Ramakrishna Ashrama for only 19 rupees but I have
not seen it.

https://www.sapnaonline.com/books/bhartrihariya-vairagya-shatakam-887-311712

But I also think we have to read all three Shatakams. Neeti Shataka is
very good and Srungara Shatakam is for Gruhasthas and Lovers wanting
to enjoy Srungara Rasa.

--
Regards

-Venkatesh