[Advaita-l] How can prANa be Brahman?

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 08:02:00 CDT 2016

Pranams Sri Chandramouli ji,

Whether Yoga's concept of moksha is same or different is another question.
What I was talking about was to reach advaita sthiti via yoga. So it is the
experience of omnipresent divinity and then one takes approach of advaita
for final emancipation.

Contradictory statements and disagreements are all true if we take adhekAra
bheda into account and each one of us is going to say or is being taught -
my path is the best. The path depends upon mental makeup and the evolution
of consciousness of seeker.

As I have said, if there are no desires, there cannot be ego, mind is
naturally destroyed. It is mentioned in Viveka chudamani that destruction
of desires is nothing but liberation. After mind is destroyed, Jnana
springs forth by itself, without any time delay, without any effort.

Jnana i.e. information of Self from shAstr-s and from guru is different,
but knowing it as direct personal experience is different. Bookish
knowledge is important as it gives us clarity and proper direction. After
entering into Jnana, vedas become non-vedas

Hari OM