[Advaita-l] Bhashyam books in Tamil

Balasubramanian Ramakrishnan rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 12:42:44 CDT 2016

Try the translations by Kadalangudi Satrigal. It's however not easy
reading. A good introduction to the brahma sutras is the vaiyaasika
nyaayamaala translated with notes by Sri Jnanananda Bharati Swamigal into
Tamil. I posted some information on this a long time ago:

http://www.advaita-vedanta.org/archives/advaita-l/2007-January/018053.html

Rama

On Monday, September 5, 2016, Sriram Sankaranarayanan via Advaita-l <
advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org');>>