[Advaita-l] Supremacy of Shiva over Vishnu

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 07:19:50 CDT 2016

Pranams,

Praveen ji said:Could you please quote the Gita verse here please?

It is most probably the famous anya devatA verse BG 9.25, which was
discussed here earlier. it is vinAyakaH (plural)

Maybe you can explore it and look at other subcommentaries. Sivananda of
Divine Life society has explained it as vinAyakaH plural. Even Srila
Prabhupada's commentary on BP  10.63.10-11
<http://www.vedabase.com/en/sb/10/63/10-11> and 10.63.27-29
<http://www.vedabase.com/en/sb/10/6/27-29>. says them to be plural.

Hari OM

On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 4:09 PM, Praveen R. Bhat via Advaita-l <