[Advaita-l] Ramana Maharshi - Advaitin or Neo Advaitin?

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः lalitaalaalitah at lalitaalaalitah.com
Sun Oct 2 15:03:21 CDT 2016

I hope, whatever I had to say is either said or hinted by now.
I will like to concentrate on my study now.
Please, continue study and questioning.
I'm still learning. I wish best of luck for you all.
I don't want to appear as a person(svAmI) who is forcefully going on his
way discarding and abusing all others as if he knows everything, any more.
Thanks for allowing me to post here.

I'm planning to collect objections from here and then reply, in Sanskrit on
my website. There I may present some more proof from shAstra-s. There I may
be saved from  repetition. I may also save a few hundred words, since that
language is mighty.

*श्रीमल्ललितालालितः*www.lalitaalaalitah.com