[Advaita-l] I require help to obtain a scanned PDF copy of Sri Neelakanta Deekshita's Ananda Sagara Sthavam in Tamil

RAMESH RAMANAN rameshramanan at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Oct 2 10:55:09 CDT 2016

Pranams,

 Iwill be grateful if any member of the Advaita Vedanta board could please emailme a good scanned copy of Tamil commentary on Sri Neelakanta Deekshita’s AnandaSagaram, which is about 20.9 MB in size and published long ago by KanchiShankara Matham?  I think the Tamil commentary/translationfor Verse Numbers 105 and 106 are missing in the scanned PDF file. But I am mainlyinterested in the introduction to Sri Neelankanta Deekshitar, which appears atthe beginning of the text and the Tamil translation for the first 47 verses. Thanks and regards, Ramesh Ramanan.