[Advaita-l] Ontological status of avidyA

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Fri Nov 25 00:26:56 CST 2016

praNAms Sri Venkatraghavan prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Yes, you are right we are not here to prove a point or otherwise.  And it is always better for us  to know that at least there is another way to look at the things and understand it by contemplating  the same shruti and bhAshya vAkya-s.  From the same bhAshya vAkya-s, in your books both mAyA and avidyA are one and the same and in my books it is entirely different.  Fine, we are still friends.  And those who are debating this issue, striving neither for avidyA nor mAya but only for brahman or attaining that brahma jnana which is Nirmala and nitya shuddha, Buddha, mukta… is it not prabhuji  ☺

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar