[Advaita-l] Ontological status of avidyA

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 01:26:35 CST 2016

One more spotted. I really need someone to proofread my emails! The
sentence below should say:

Therefore, if Prof. Ingalls contends that Shankara did not say that  avidyA
is unreal, it will call into question *advaita's* very purpose as a
soteriological science - how is to one get rid of something that is
ultimately real?

>>> Venkatraghavan