[Advaita-l] Watch "Miracle in Tirumala - Tirupati" on YouTube

Shashwata Shastri shashwata.unimas at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 00:56:38 CDT 2016

Pranam Bhashkar Ji,

I found some references in the Vedantas- Like Vasudevopanishad, Rudra
Jabala, Vasma Jabala etc. But those instructions are only for Brahmins I
assume. Can anyone point me some references which are described in Kalpa
Sutras regarding tilaka rubric?

Best Regards,

Shashwata Chowdhury

On Thu, Nov 3, 2016 at 7:08 AM, Bhaskar YR via Advaita-l <