[Advaita-l] Ramayana Query

raghavender ganti rganti9 at yahoo.com
Thu May 26 07:36:43 CDT 2016

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }  Sri gurubhyon namaha  I remember asking my grandfather the same question he told me that ravana had store of immense tapas and since rama was a manava it would ha e been impossible for him to defeat ravana, so to deplete ravana of his tapas sita mata was the instrument to sap his tapaS.
My 2 centsSri kamakshi kripa

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone