[Advaita-l] Shankara and DrishTi-SrishTi vAda - eka jeeva vaada

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Tue May 24 08:58:06 CDT 2016

Dear Sri Praveen Ji,

Namaste.

Reg  << Shruti-based logic, that is, based on उपपत्ति लिङ्ग among the षड्लिङs
used for the तात्पर्यनिर्णय of the Shruti.>>,

That is just my query.  All the षड्लिङs (SaDlinGa)  must be used for
तात्पर्यनिर्णय (tAtparyanirNaya ) of the Shruti. But here only the उपपत्ति
लिङ्ग (upapatti linga)  among the षड्लिङs (SaDlinGa)  is used for the
तात्पर्यनिर्णय (tAtparyanirNaya ) of the Shruti. That leads to my query.

Regards