[Advaita-l] Shankara and DrishTi-SrishTi vAda - eka jeeva vaada

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Sun May 22 08:50:20 CDT 2016

Namaste all.

The Sidhanta is that Realization is possible ONLY through mahAvAkya
upadEsha by the Guru. From what I can gather from the responses, we seem to
be concluding that such an upadEsha is not needed after all. Anyway each of
us have our own understandings. But frankly I am surprised at the
Ji as well before concluding.

Regards