[Advaita-l] Shankara and DrishTi-SrishTi vAda - eka jeeva vaada

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Thu May 12 23:08:31 CDT 2016

Namaste Swamiji,
There may be several vAdas that are together grouped under drishti srishti.

My statement was referring to the version of drishti srishti vAda  that was
popularlised by PrakAshAnanda. My understanding is that this does indeed
imply eka jIva vAda. If that itself is not true, I'm open to being
corrected.

Regards,
Venkatraghavan