[Advaita-l] Shankara and DrishTi-SrishTi vAda - eka jeeva vaada

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu May 12 22:33:07 CDT 2016

praNAms Sri Venkatraghavan prabhuji
Hare Krishna

For *my* simple question on *your* stand without giving the answer *you* are asking *me* counter question avoiding the answer ☺ I don’t mind.  BTW, without knowing * your* answer how can *I* take the call on it and declare *illogical* ☺ Anyway, you are welcome to hold your stand firmly close to your chest…so I am ☺

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!
bhaskar