[Advaita-l] Shankara and DrishTi-SrishTi vAda - eka jeeva vaada

Aurobind Padiyath aurobind.padiyath at gmail.com
Mon May 9 06:45:59 CDT 2016

Pranams,
I really do not understand why there should be effort and time spend to
know what is not real. Both Iswara and JIva are concepts of non-existent
and bhAvanA mAtram.
These concertos are used to explain the Prapancha mithyA anubhava. So that
what is being experiencedis the Sat of Sat-Chit-Ananda and not of the
prapancha. You can experience only mud even when you are using the pot.
Regards,
Aurobind

On Mon, 9 May 2016 16:58 Ravi Kiran via Advaita-l, <