[Advaita-l] JAGAT MITHYATVAM IN ADVAITA - A CONCLUSION - part -1

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu May 5 07:20:39 CDT 2016

May be someone may be able to give a better description of how the jnani sees the world of Maya.

praNAms Sri Sunil KB prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Why we should go somewhere else and search, when our bhagavatpAda more categorical and clear with regard to this !!??  sa cha bAhyalOkO nAstyasmAkaM Atma vyatiriktaH, sarvaM hi asmAkaM Atma bhUtameva sarvasya cha vayaM Atma bhUtaH.  And in sUtra bhAshya : yattu sarvAtmabhAvAt arvAk vAlAgramAtramapi anyatvena (here anyatva is nothing but mithyA) drushyate nAhamasmeeti tadavasthA avidyA.  We the ajnAni-s in the avidyA avasthA have this parichinna, aparipUrNa, abrahma, asarva drushti.  Whereas for the jnAni sarvaM brahmameva and satyameva. There is not even an iota of anyatvaM for him.  Tip of the hair is the vishesha upamAna shankara gives here to strongly put forth his view point with regard to jnAni's samyaK darshana and sarvAtma bhAva.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar