[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu May 5 00:02:38 CDT 2016

Venkatesh
---------

I regularly listen to pravachan by Sri nochur Venkatraman and that got me
interested in Advaitha Vedantha.

Ravi Kumar C.N.
---------------

I am an advocate. I am practicing in Chamarajangar, Karnataka State. I am
interested in medition and philosophy of Adi shankaracharge. I belong to
Brahmin community. I a smartha Brahmin.

Sri Ramadas Iyer
----------------

I am Sri Ramadas from Tuhili, Thanjavur district. Its natural for us to be
part of this tradition.

I was refered to this website by one of my friends Vishwanathan who is a
member already in this group.

I have been exposed to religious fervors since my childhood.

in the last decade particularly I have personally read through many books of
Vedanta and my interest, thirst for more understanding has only increased.

when vishwananthan talked about this site I became interested and I am
therefore requesting you to make me a member of this learned group.

I assure you of being an worthy member of this group.

Prakash
-------

I am unmarried and brahmachari in saffron cloths, staying in a Ashram. Took
brahmachari Diksha in 2010. Taken up full-time study of knowing the reality
of self. Have studied some-prakaran texts like Tatvabodha, Vivek-Chudamani
etc. Have been listening /attending  lectures on Gita / upanishads. I am
deeply interested in traditional teaching of Advaita-vedanta. I do believe
in Bhakti and I believe that my core is of a Bhakta. I love clarity and
desperate to know the reality of self. I believe that this group will
provide answers to questions which keeps on coming. I have also been
studying Sanskrit for an year or so.