[Advaita-l] New topic for Discussion - Religion vs Spirituality

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 03:22:56 CDT 2016

Ryan - PraNAms

Thanks for sharing your wisdom. You have made very good points. You mentioned that advaita was the original teaching all the religions that have old testament as starting point.

Now just a question, since you are member of this list, do you think 1. Vedanta is required for a seeker for self-realization 2. Does one need a guru or teacher.

Hari Om!
Sada