[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Why only jagat is mithya and jeeva is brahman !!??

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः lalitaalaalitah at lalitaalaalitah.com
Wed Mar 23 03:09:13 CDT 2016

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 1:18 PM, H S Chandramouli via Advaita-l <

> Sri Sachidanandendra
> Saraswathi Swamiji no doubt put his force behind following only bhAShyam .
> But he has always also held that the understanding should be logical. What
> he has maintained is that the traditional (sampradAya) views elaborating on
> the bhAShyam are actually not only contrary to  bhAShyam but are also
>  illogical.

​I have some difficulty in accepting this. If logic is what he preferred,
there should be refutation of other AchArya-s on the basis of that, not on
the basis of 'being said by bhAShyakAra or not'.
But, I'll not comment on it further. That will deviate us from core subject,

I know that no one has claimed to stick to views of SSS. But, the
insistence to stick to bhAShya only is the similarity which brings SSS here.

Actually, I've read his explanations of bhAShyam and can only appreciate
how clearly he understood bhAShyam at difficult places.
I respect him very much.
Bringing him is based on his love for bhAShyam only as Agama pramANA!!
​

*श्रीमल्ललितालालितः*www.lalitaalaalitah.com