[Advaita-l] Query on Titiksha in Sadhana Catushtaya

Venkatesh Murthy (वेङ्कटेशः सीतारामार्यपुत्रः) vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 10:15:16 CDT 2016

 Namaste
 On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 2:34 PM, V Subrahmanian
<v.subrahmanian at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 12:35 PM, Venkatesh Murthy (वेङ्कटेशः
> सीतारामार्यपुत्रः) <advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org> wrote:
>>

> Coming to pollution, if that is a sure danger to the individual, he can
> consider leaving that city and relocating to a relatively pollution-free
> place. If he is a man-of-the-world, he can do what is possible by him to
> fight pollution.

I also think this is the correct answer. Because I heard Hariharapura
Swamiji saying on Sankara TV the pollution will make Yoga practice
useless. Yoga practice is only good if there is no pollution. If there
is heavy pollution in the air and water how can we do breathing
exercises like Pranayama and benefit? We will be breathing pollution
and giving out pollution only. In big cities they are teaching Yoga
classes inhaling vehicle smoke and pollution. What is the use?

--
Regards

-Venkatesh