[Advaita-l] Why only jagat is mithya and jeeva is brahman !!??

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 00:20:31 CDT 2016

Sri Sada ji,

The small correction required in your rendering is:

ब्रह्म सत्यं जगन्मिथ्या जीवो ब्रह्मैव नापरः ।

अनेन वेद्यं सच्छास्त्रमिति वेदान्तडिण्डिमः ॥ २०॥

It is not 'tat' but 'sat' śāstram.  This is how I have also heard Swami
Paramarthananda ji render it.  It is found here:

http://sanskritdocuments.org/doc_z_misc_shankara/brahmajna.html?lang=hi

regards
subbu

On Sun, Mar 20, 2016 at 9:25 AM, kuntimaddi sadananda via Advaita-l <