[Advaita-l] Nyaya Sudha Objections 2

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 08:32:30 CST 2016

Namaste
 On Thu, Mar 3, 2016 at 6:22 PM, Srinath Vedagarbha
<svedagarbha at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 11:20 PM, Venkatesh Murthy <vmurthy36 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Namaste
>>
>> Again Dvaitis are showing dull mindedness here. Adhikari Bheda is also
>> from Vyavahara Drushti only. We are having this discussion in
>> Vyavahara only. Otherwise there is nothing to discuss. Think about it
>> till you understand. In Paramartha Drushti there is no Adhikari no
>> Adhikari Bheda no teaching no Bandha no Moksha. Think beyond
>> Vyavaharic Samsaara.
>>

> Well, you are replacing adhikAri bhEda with drushTi bhEda by proposing
> vyavahAra vs. pAramArthika drushTi. You see, you cannot get away with bhEda
> so easily.
>
> If you were to say even this drushTi bhEda is only in vyavahAra, then you
> are on your way to nice anavashtha!

Listen Murkha. Yes even Drushti Bheda is Vyavahara and Mithya also. If
you want to see Bheda Rahita Avastha even a fool can understand that
there is no Bheda in Deep Sleep. Do you see Vishnu and Apsaras in Deep
Sleep?  Tell me. Do you see your foolish talking Mathas in Deep Sleep.
Nothing. No Bheda. Did you understand now? O God give these Dvaitis
some intelligence.

--
Regards

-Venkatesh