[Advaita-l] The Tinged Brahman of Deep Sleep, etc.

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jun 30 07:38:51 CDT 2016

Pranams to all the participants in this thread.
      I have a couple of doubts :
      how will tinged Brahma will become untinged?      Sruti says  ayam AtmA brahma || So Atma is also tinged in all the states.
      How to make Atma untinged ?      Is he available for untinging operation?      Has any one done it?  Please instruct me where one has done it so that  I can realize Atma which is not tinged.

With respectful namaskarams,Sreenivasa Murthy