[Advaita-l] Understanding Reality in the Vision of Advaita Vedanta

Nithin Sridhar sridhar.nithin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 00:15:55 CDT 2016

Hello,

This is Nithin here. I am Editor of IndiaFacts (indiafacts.org) and we
focus on Indology, Hinduism, Vedanta, etc.

I thoroughly enjoyed your article and would like to publish a shorter
version of it. Will it be possible for you to write a shorter version of
the article containing around 2000-3000 words?

Also, I would like to invite you to write for IndiaFacts on topics of
Vedanta, Hindu philosophy, etc.

Look forward to your response.

Regards,
Nithin Sridhar

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 7:13 PM, Wolfgang P via Advaita-l <

> Dear friends,
>
> the following article explains the vedAntic categories satyam, asat and
> mithyA. The article is titled "Understanding Reality in the Vision of
> Advaita Vedanta".
>
> I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.
>

> https://ia801507.us.archive.org/10/items/UnderstandingReality_201607/01_Understanding_Reality_en.pdf
>
> Comments are welcome!
>
> kind regards
>
> Wolfgang P