[Advaita-l] sushupati anubhava of jnAni and ajnAni

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 02:29:11 CST 2016

Namaste Sadaji,

On Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 8:16 AM, kuntimaddi sadananda via Advaita-l <

> Second all these discussions will only help to have a clear understanding
> of the nature of the truth. For a realized person this all become vibhuuti
> only. One appreciate the beauty of the creation knowing very well it is
> mithyaa is part of the realization too - as jagat mithyaa as one cannot but
> transact with the world as long as BMI is there.

True.

It is very unfortunate that some people find the discussions pertaining to
the nature of jnAna, the experience of a jnAnI, etc, as anyA vAchaH! I
can't help notice that the same people do not apply the rule to themselves
and consider that their discussion about others having "anyA vAchaH
discussions" (including what I am doing right now with this mail) as more
anyA vAchaH!! Its a strange working of Maya, indeed. :)

praNAms,
--Praveen R. Bhat
[Br.Up. 4.5.15] */