[Advaita-l] sushupati anubhava of jnAni and ajnAni

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 04:26:20 CST 2016

Sri Rajesh Ji,

Reg your query  << If it is same then is it possible that after some
brain-injury his wrong
conclusion, I am body, based on avidhyA could come back.>>,

Even if it comes back, the problem is only temporary. The problem pertains
only to the current body. It has been clearly stated in the Shrutis that
once Jnana is attained, there is no further transmigration for the Jiva
whatever happens in the intervening period till the current body falls off.

Regards

On Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 2:57 PM, Rajesh Benjwal via Advaita-l <